Monday, December 6, 2010

motivation schmotivation

Hey guys,
This is the first entry into this blog I've begun basically, I'm trying to keep myself busy by sharing this with anyone who cares to follow in my life.  I'm beginning a new journey to go improve my life in any way shape or form.  More importantly the schooling type change is what this blog is mostly about.  Overall, I definitely wouldn't complain about my life.  I have an amazing wife whom I never thought would keep me around this long let alone marry me and make our commitment together as husband and wife.  I love her dearly and has nothing to do with what I consider to be part of my reconstruction project.  More likely she's actually more of a inspiration to me, being 5 years younger then me, she's already achieved more. 

At least that's how I perceive it, probably more to the scholastic front, she's achieved more, not that I can name other things.  Other then the normal life goals I don't really have comparisons that I think about.  She's married, as am I, obviously and we live in a home I think we are both happy to have even though I constantly want to work on it.  Graduate, Marry, Job, Kids is sort of how I think of the basic main goals.  Of course you want to be successful, but its all relative to what your idea of success is right.  Anyways, those goals I just mentioned are my comparisons to my wife and I..  No real reason to compare other then to feel like we can sort of plan or rely on each other to be there for the others goal.  Married, CHECK, Job, CHECK (not necessarily my career choice), Kids,,,, we're talking about it together, lol, and Graduate college, check for her, not so much for me.  Which brings me to this point I originally started to make before I lost my thoughts.  I love my wife and this really is my journey I want to blog and she's a wonderful character in the story of my life.  So I'm sure she'll be mentioned. I love you AJ thank you for all your support and hopefully I'll make you proud of me.
 


Well, that was long, and not really what I intended to start with or cover,  I love stream of thought. I think I'll save some real info for the next entry...

-ikelbel

No comments:

Post a Comment