Monday, September 12, 2011

Plans Shmans

It's been since December since I've posted anything to this, the rebuild project fell to hell and I'm still working on myself and bringing more to the table and provide for my wife and I.  I have since moved jobs and no longer work at my soul sucking retail jobs that I've had since what seems like my life began and I'm know working with computers, as IT support.  Although I still sort of deal as "customer service" to an extent I am enjoying it much more and I definitely feel like it will bring me further if I continue to try and improve.  Sparing the details as to who and where I work, if you know me you can find out pretty easily.  I'm still in the wings of trying to work with a combination of WSU, Sinclair, or Edison to get back in as a student.  I've been resubmitted at Sinclair and currently have my username and everything back up and running but I was unable to schedule classes do to a very unhelpful Adviser that wouldn't just leave me to my own devices to schedule classes I know I can ace.  Right now I just want class, doesn't matter if it's something I won't need for my major, I just want in, to get me in the swing of things and then the following quarter I can grasp onto my future and push.  It's time for me to stop denying what I would have been years before now had I not wussed out on being a Microsoft Tech,  the understanding of computers comes natural, and I'm creative, I'm sure I can put the two together to make myself happy.  First off is to get that piece of paper that gets me a job and/or a higher pay check. 

I'm also attempting to start working out again, working on my body.  I feel slow and tired a lot these days, I'm sick of feeling that way.  Also, being that I'm 30 now , and almost 31 I want to try and be around for my kids that I hope to have some day with my loving wife.  I feel like I'll be old and broken when they want to play... I'm a big kid,, I want to hang out with my kids and be a good dad.  Anyways, speaking of my loving wife, Aimee Kelbel.  She left me a card and  a Bill's doughnut in my car this morning which was awesome.  It was nice too, seeing as though the Cowboys lost a close game last night and I was and am currently getting my ass kicked in fantasy football by one James Brandewie.  Oh well, it's just silly stuff, but when you care, it does get a little disappointing.  Not saying its the end all be all but hey why should I have to explain myself.  Everyone has something they are passionate about, I just put my shit on front street or on my sleeve, however you'd like to phrase it for our times.  Anyways, folks live your life and I'll see you next post.  Thanks for letting me vent and catch up with all of you.  Hoping I've hung onto some followers still.
Seeya same bat time same bat channel.
iKelbel

No comments:

Post a Comment